- Renee is watching “The Leftovers” while Craig has been binge watching “Mad Men” and they talk about TV show podcasts such as “The West Wing Weekly“
- ANZ (one of Australia’s big four banks) is diving into Agile (everywhere but bank branches)
- Silicon Valley Agile (Scrum) reference (NSFW!)
- UK is wasting 37 million pounds per year on failed Agile projects (but the devil is in the detail not the headline)
- IBM calling remote workers back to the office – is it about trust, staff reductions or something else?
- The Thomas Allen Curve
- 17 Essential Hacks Every Scrum Master Should Know
View original post 192 more words