The Agile community recently lost its friend and one of its most inspirational members in David Hussman. Craig and Tony were privileged to speak to him in one of his last interviews at YOW! Conference in Brisbane.
- David Hussman’s YOW! 2017 talk “Learning in Product: How Wrong are You Ready to Be?”
- “Extreme Programming Explained” is Agile’s White Album, just don’t read it backwards!
- We make stuff up in software too much, rather than learning from the past and patterns
- You can’t look at code and tell it is going to be a good experience and we don’t know our ideas are going to be great until we interact with them
- The tenth principle – simplicity is essential
- A good developer needs confidence and war wounds, same for Product Managers – they have shipped something crappy and don’t want to do that again
- Cardboard User Story Mapping app
View original post 155 more words