Gojko Adzic “does computers” which means he helps people deliver software and he caught up with Craig on a recent YOW! DepthFirst tour of Australia. Gojko is the author of numerous books including “Bridging The Communication Gap“, “Specification by Example“, “Impact Mapping” and “50 Quick Ideas to Improve Your User Stories“.
- XP – started with “Extreme Programming Explained” which was really about developers ruling the world – XP is not dead, it won!
- TDD has crossed the chasm to mainstream
- Sturgeons Law – 90% of anything is going to be crap
- Continuous integration and automation has opened up a world of possibilities
- “Bridging the Communication Gap” – about finding ways to break dysfunctional processes in organisations
- “Agile Testing” by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory
- The most valuable companies in the world are software companies
- It’s more about the right people…
View original post 170 more words