Jenkins, the popular open source automation server that is used by development teams worldwide for continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, has recently announced the general availability of Blue Ocean 1.0.
At YOW! Conference, Craig has a chat with Peter Bell, a contract member of the GitHub training team, co-founder of CTO School and the founder of the Startup CTO Summit series and they talk about approaches to learning Git, building better CTO’s and digital literacy for MBA’s.
- YOW! 2014 talk “How To Undo Almost Anything with Git“
- Balance the appropriate batch size for communicating with your team the work you have completed versus the appropriate batch size for if you mess up you can easily go back – this is typically 2-10 lines of code to the local repository
- Most teams just need a master branch that is always releasable and all work done on feature branches that are merged into master
- training.github.com – training options and a number of great resources
- Learning Git – not easy to learn on the job, balance of basic how to use…
View original post 231 more words