After many failed attempts to get him on the podcast, Craig finally catches up with Dan North at YOW! Conference on his way out the door to the airport and in a quick chat they cover:
- BDD – developing an application by looking at its behaviour from the perspective of its stakeholders (people who’s live you touch)
- Given When Then – “given” is setting up the world in a well known way, “when” is me interacting with the application as a stakeholder and “then” is what I expect to happen
- BDD is not the same as writing automated tests, they are orthogonal – “Test-Driven Development Is Not About Testing“
- Software, Faster – collection of patterns for people who have been around Agile and are asking “now what” – “Software, Faster” book in progress
- YOW! 2015 talk “Delivery Mapping: Turning the Lights On“
TheAgileRevolution-125 (12 minutes)
You must be logged in to post a comment.