At YOW! Conference, Craig has a chat with Peter Bell, a contract member of the GitHub training team, co-founder of CTO School and the founder of the Startup CTO Summit series and they talk about approaches to learning Git, building better CTO’s and digital literacy for MBA’s.
- YOW! 2014 talk “How To Undo Almost Anything with Git“
- Balance the appropriate batch size for communicating with your team the work you have completed versus the appropriate batch size for if you mess up you can easily go back – this is typically 2-10 lines of code to the local repository
- Most teams just need a master branch that is always releasable and all work done on feature branches that are merged into master
- training.github.com – training options and a number of great resources
- Learning Git – not easy to learn on the job, balance of basic how to use…
View original post 231 more words