Craig joins Darren Rogan, Ben Morgan and Leigh Appel in another special cross over episode with the Hack && Heckle Podcast to talk software development, Agile and preview the upcoming YOW! conference that will be covered by both podcasts.
This episode has been released simulatenously as H&&H 131 – Hack and Heckle / Agile Revolution Discuss the YOW! Conference.
Discussion points included:
- A discussion about our upcoming 100th episode
- a discussion about behind the scenes of organising and schedulinf the YOW! 2015 conference
- YOW! 2015 speakers and topics including: Adrian Cockroft, Troy Hunt, Aaron Bedra, microservices, Pragmatic Dave Thomas, Anita Sengupta, Dan North, Dean Wapler and Docker
- Manifesto for Half-Arsed Agile Software Development
- YOW! 2014 videos
- YOW! Bubs – childcare at a technical conference
- The YOW! tour and Brisbane
- Windows 10 upgrades
- The pros and cons of Scala and FORTRAN versus Java
TheAgileRevolution-98 (50 minutes)