Craig and Tony are at Agile Australia in Sydney and catch up with Esther Derby, co-author of numerous agile books including Agile Retrospectives and Behind Closed Doors. We also ask the question whether Tony is cool or not….
- Agile Australia keynote “Leaders At All Levels“
- Leadership is the ability to adapt the environment so that everyone is empowered to contribute creatively to solving the problem
- Need to develop the people we are leading as well as the environment
- Need a bigger overlap of the knowledge in organisations so that we can make better decisions
- Systemic failure that we assume because you are good at something (like software development) you will be good at management / leadership – they are very different skills
- Three C’s – clarity (people know what to work on and how it fits into the big picture), conditions (the means to do the…
View original post 151 more words