Renee, Tony snd Craig are at Agile Australia and sit down with Adrian Fittolani from Envato and discuss program management and monte carlo simulations. Renee also makes an estimate that is super accurate!
- Envato – a marketplace for creative assets
- Lisa Frazier talk at Agile Australia “Leadership in the Digital World“
- utilise bottom up program management at Envato, they have 4 main themes as a company and use self organising themes to meet those themes
- had to evolve from co-located teams as could not find local resources, they now have any person working in any team wherever they are and make that work, they try to keep teams in close timezones and use asynchronous communication tools, have a policy to work anywhere and additionally a policy to travel and work from anywhere in the world for 3 months
- the teams responsibility is to radiate program status, currently using…
View original post 187 more words